Term officially finishes Friday 21st July, and starts back Tuesday 5th September 2017.
There are x4 summer sessions available:
- Weds 26th July – Hiit, 7.15pm Samuel Lucas School
- Friday 28th July – Pilates, 9.30am & 10.45am, Pirton Village Hall
- Weds 2nd Aug -Hiit, 7.15pm Samuel Lucas School
- Friday 4th Aug -Pilates, 9.30am & 10.45am, Pirton Village Hall
Term Class Timetable:
|Monday||Aerobics & Tone||9.30-10.30am||Christchurch, Hitchin|
|Pilates||11-12pm||Pirton Village Hall|
|Tuesday||50+ Fit & Fabulous||10.15-11.15am||Xchange Fitness|
|Wednesday||Hiit / Circuits||7.15-8.15pm||Samuel Lucas School|
|Thursday||Pilates||9.30-10.15am||JS Dance Academy|
|Pilates||10.20-11.15||JS Dance Academy|
|Friday||Pilates||9.30-10.30am||Pirton Village Hall|
|Pilates||10.45-11.45am||Pirton Village Hall|
- Monday: 09:30 – 10:30 “Aerobics & Tone” Venue: Christchurch, Bedford Road, Hitchin, SG5 1HF
A fun, fat-burning, full-body workout. The session starts with aerobics, and finishes with toning exercises, including some Pilates core work to strengthen abdominals, back and pelvic floor.
- Monday: 11:00 – 12:00 “Pilates“ Venue: Pirton Village Hall, Pirton SG5 3PS Pilates is a brilliant form of exercise which helps improve your posture, tone and strengthen your abdominals, back and pelvic floor, increase flexibility, challenge your balance and coordination, release tension and help you de-stress. These sessions use the original pilates exercises and add some more functional elements from Fitness Pilates. Therefore some of the exercises are done standing rather than the whole session being on the mat, so the body is better trained and prepared for everyday life.