Fitness Specialist / Instructor
Caroline Stephens currently teaches a range of Pilates, Circuit/Interval training, Aerobics and Cheerfit classes across Hitchin, Hertfordshire.
“I worked in Central London for 10 years as a Media Researcher, working for NOP and then the news channel CNN International. However, I would spend any spare time at fitness classes. Sometimes i’d wake up at 4.30am just to try and fit a class in before work! For me it was a great way to de-stress, get fit, increase energy levels and make friends. After starting a family I wanted to find a more fulfilling job, closer to home, and thought now is the chance to do something I am passionate about. In 2005 I signed up to do the YMCA Fit Exercise to Music training, and although the training was longer and more intense than I had expected, I loved it!”
“I’m aware how important it is to challenge myself, to keep learning and developing. Therefore I try to regularly update my training, attending workshops and courses as much as I can.
As well as teaching adults, Caroline loves to work in schools teaching children’s fitness sessions. “I really enjoy going into schools and providing a range of fitness sessions. Some children may not particularly enjoy traditional school sports such as netball/football/rugby, but they may love exercise to music, cheerleading, circuits, pilates. Therefore it’s great to help them find something that they do enjoy now, and hopefully will keep them exercising in the future”. She currently works in primary schools in Hitchin and Letchworth.
Contact Caroline Stephens
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 07879 647658
Caroline’s Health and Fitness Qualifications:
- Fitness Pilates for Orthopaedic Conditions, C2Go, Feb 2017
- Super Seniors 2016, C2Go, Nov/Dec 2016
- Absolution online workshop, C2Go, June 2016
- Level 3 Diploma in Mat Work Pilates, Active IQ, Jan 2015
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology for Health & Exercise, Active IQ, Jan 2015
- Fitness Pilates for the Next Generation, C2G0, Jan 2015
- Fitness Pilates, C2Go, Aug 2013
- Level 2 Certificate to teach Exercise and Fitness – Children 5-16. Active IQ, March 2012
- Level 3 Award in Instructing Physical Activity for Ante/Post Natal Exercise. YMCA Fit, Aug 2009
- Level 2 Exercise and Fitness Knowledge. YMCA Fit , Feb 2005
- Level 2 Exercise to Music. YMCA Fit , Feb 2005
- Emergency First Aid, ( most recent) 5th February 2016
- Member of Fitness Professionals Ltd
- Mentoring Through Intentional Relationships. Staffordshire University. 2011
- BA Hons Degree, Sheffield University. 1994